Dog Breath Freshener
Advanced Dog Breath Foam Turns the Nightmare of Teeth Maintenance into a breeze!
It is recommended that we brush our dog’s teeth daily; however, most people agree that 3 times a week will do. If like many dog owners 3 times a week still feels like the impossible, Pro Pooch are here to help.
We have formulated Pro Pooch Dog Breath Foam so your pet can receive daily oral care to promote oral health and overall wellness.
- Neutralises mouth odour and deep cleans teeth and gums
- Safe for use on dogs of all ages
- Helps keep teeth and gums healthy
- Helps prevent plaque and tartar build up
- Natural mint flavour- dogs like the taste, humans like the fresh breath smell!
- Simple to apply. Simply lift your dog’s lip and apply to teeth and gums.
Free from: SLS, Alcohol, Parabens, Cetylpyridinium Chloride, Fluoride and Colours
Standard Delivery £2.99 via Royal Mail 2nd Class for orders under £20.
(Free Standard Delivery for all order over £20)
1st Class Delivery £3.99 via Royal Mail available for all orders.
All orders packed and dispatched directly from our warehouse, same day, if ordered before 2pm.
We offer a 30 day 100% Satisfaction Guarantee or your money back.
Why Buy From Us
Pro Pooch are a UK based company, who produce and manufacture health supplies and grooming products, just for dogs. Our veterinary experts, chemists and groomers are obsessed about everything canine, which is why we are proud to produce some of the best products available.
A customer-centred shopping experience has always been our goal and we pride ourselves in our comprehensive policies that have put us in a realm above and beyond our competitors. Shop with us today and see the Pro Pooch difference.
Here are a few of the many reasons to shop with us:
- Secure ordering online
- Lowest pricing available online
- Small batch manufacturing runs to ensure quality, traceability and freshness
- Courteous, knowledgeable and friendly support
- Thousands of satisfied customers
- 100% satisfaction guarantee
- All items in stock and ready to ship
Lovely mild minty smell. My dog is fine with it being squirted into his month and although his breath is still a bit smelly it is slightly better. Hopefully the longer I use it the better his breath will become!
My dog has been suffering with seriously bad dog breath, to the point where I feel like my whole house smells of it! He has a bit of build up on his teeth too, probably not helping with the breath. He is a pretty nervous dog, and wont' let me anywhere near him with a toothbrush, so I did my usual and googled for another option. Found this oral care foam and haven't looked back. The bad breath has gone and the brown marks on his teeth are greatly improved. Amazing value for money, thanks!