- FREE DELIVERY ON ALL UK ORDERS.
- OUR DOGS HONEST GUARANTEE
Really nice products shampoo, detangling spray, baby powder cologne all really good nice smell, my boy's not lovers of the fresh breath spray.....even tried it in their water and wouldn't touch it. Great packaging and quick delivery, will order again when I've used the products up.. 🐶🐾
This is fantastic 😄 Our greyhound is not a fan of water to put it mildly and this is a great product to clean him up, not to mention it smells lush! Poochy just strolls round the house leaving a fragrant scent behind him (for a change!)
I bought the waterless shampoo and the deodorising spray and they both smell gorgeous , The Waterless shampoo is great as our two don’t like bath time , so they don’t really know they are being bathed , less stress and happy dogs and owner would recommend
Frankie is a 3 year old very active Frenchie waling 10k a day most days, through woods, fields and ...... mud! He loves it at -3C not at 33C and does have quite a few environmental allergies (hay fever - even in winter!, skin allergies to various plants he loves to charge through etc. But he does like to be pampered and clean so he is quite high maintenance! However, showers are a no-no except at the groomers where it is a 2 person job.
So that's the back ground and now to the product range we have:
1) Paw Balm - sure it's good but paws no no no not to be touched under any circumstance!
2) Nose Balm - very good, once I get him in a head lock, as nose is also a no even for his favourite treats or there is no balm is sight. But seriously once on keeps his "snoot" protected from the rigours of the cold weather.
3) Eye drops...you guessed it eyes are a no no but on makeup pads and wiped are tolerated. The anti-bacterial and fungal formula give some assurance for his hay fever and general debris he picks up on his travels.
4) Itchy skin balm.....no you are wrong he loves it, just as a general rub down after grooming - he picks up all sorts of weals, spots and scrapes on his adventures are it does the job. He also suffers from oily eczema on his flanks due to something he on his walks - but a couple of days back combing with a wire brush and itchy skin balm clears it brilliantly.
5) Dry Shampoo - loves it. As I said showers are a no so it is usually towels washes in the kitchen and if shampoo was used it was a devil to get out but this is great - wet towel wipe clear them some foam shampoo you don't have to wash out . Thumbs up from Frankie.
6) Baby Powder Cologne - he has always loved a spritz with his grooming so I tried this and yes he loves it - once he got over the squirting sound was different from that of his old one! Nice finish to grooming and keeps his coat in top notch condition. Can't say how good it is on deodorising as he is a very nice smelli...
I purchased the Baby powder cologne and the breath freshener after paying for the p&p for the free sample products that were on offer and I loved them all. These products come in excellent non flashy containers and the products are excellent. The baby powder cologne smells light and refreshing and makes Betsy, my English Show Cocker Spaniel Blue Roan smell beautiful and even gives her coat a slight sheen. The breath freshener is also wonderful and Betsy tolerates it very well with two squirts on either side of her mouth makes her breath smell lovely and minty. All in all the products are brilliant and are excellent money for what they do very efficiently. I will soon be purchasing the other products that Pro Pooch does. Thank you very much everyone at Pro Pooch!! Betsy loves your revitoralising products!!